Warning: file_get_contents(/home2/ccade/public_html/courseinmiraclesvideosdotcom/wp-content/themes/gazpomag/ads/subscribe_or_ad_content_mmsb2014.html) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/ccade/public_html/courseinmiraclesvideosdotcom/wp-content/themes/gazpomag/ads/subscribe_or_ad_HASH_VALUES_JAVA_VERSION.php on line 82
In this CBS interview, Marianne Williamson answers several questions about her book “Everyday Grace“, such as:
- Why did she write this book?
- How do we bridge the difference between knowing a spiritual truth and actually living it?
- What is the importance of conviction in our spiritual journeys?
- How can we see the innocence in people when they are lashing out at us or doing something that we don’t like? Something that is unkind?
- What is God most interested in?
“A spiritual path is not a learning. It’s an unlearning,” she says.