In this CBS interview, Marianne Williamson answers several questions about her book “Everyday Grace“, such as:
- Why did she write this book?
- How do we bridge the difference between knowing a spiritual truth and actually living it?
- What is the importance of conviction in our spiritual journeys?
- How can we see the innocence in people when they are lashing out at us or doing something that we don’t like? Something that is unkind?
- What is God most interested in?
“A spiritual path is not a learning. It’s an unlearning,” she says.